Poker Coverage: Poker Legislation Poker Business Poker Tournaments Daily Fantasy Sports 2015 WSOP
Wsopbanner

Jump to
SpinnerPage 1 of 10Next

Poker Tweets from Professional Poker PlayersTwitter-bird

Large_medium_greg_merson_2

05 Jul 19:09

Gregory Merson (@gregmerson)

@tbknyc nhnh

Large_justinbonomo

05 Jul 19:00

Justin Bonomo (@JustinBonomo)

@stealthmunk He's 97% giving you a chance to do something great and 3% spitting on you. Man up and go for it.

Large_daniel_negreanu-7

05 Jul 18:59

Daniel Negreanu (@RealKidPoker)

@stealthmunk ok so: PLO $100k blinds 100-200 Run it once We can discuss the "other stuff" and figure it out. Can do mid August after WSOP.

Large_bertrandgrospellier

05 Jul 18:53

Bertrand Grospellier (@elkypoker)


Large_victorramdin_wsop_ev55_day1a-2

05 Jul 18:52

Victor Ramdin (@victorramdin)

Take that bet @stealthmunk Nothing to lose ! Your health is the most important thing Just do it bro !

Large_rs19547__mg_5093_liv_boeree_ept6san_neil_stoddart

05 Jul 18:52

Liv Boeree (@liv_boeree)

RT @mariaho: I signed up to donate 2% of my Main Event to charity for #RunGoodDoGood! You can do the same! http://t.co/TDgWWGKIMg http://t.…

Large_randallflowers

05 Jul 18:51

Randal Flowers (@RandALLin)

Who wants to fifa in the dk lounge until the 8pm mega? Bar is open.

Large_mariaho-2

05 Jul 18:46

Maria Ho (@mariaho)

I signed up to donate 2% of my Main Event to charity for #RunGoodDoGood! You can do the same! http://t.co/TDgWWGKIMg http://t.co/zXDPHsLonm

Large_unnamed_(9)

05 Jul 18:43

William Pappaconstantinou (@mastapapz)

All of a sudden Americans care about soccer.

Large_thayerrasmussen-1

05 Jul 18:41

Thayer Rasmussen (@THAY3R)

RT @realkidpoker: @stealthmunk you win= $100k me win= You exercise daily Eat right ChoiceCenter Read books Meditate Yoga I stake you in al…

Large_moneymaker

05 Jul 18:41

Chris Moneymaker (@cmoneymaker)

@thecsop got hung up at promo event but will hopefully be there by 7

Large_shaundeeb

05 Jul 18:38

Shaun Deeb (@shaundeeb)

RT @realkidpoker: @stealthmunk you win= $100k me win= You exercise daily Eat right ChoiceCenter Read books Meditate Yoga I stake you in al…

Large_medium_david_sands_1

05 Jul 18:38

David Sands (@Doc_Sands)

RT @leugimfigueroa: El fútbol femenino vs hombres... http://t.co/SAHOdfTZSj

Large_medium_mohsincharania_large_-2

05 Jul 18:26

Mohsin Charania (@chicagocards1)

RT @theweirdworld: Southern Pudu - The smallest deer in the world.. http://t.co/tEngNE0cAm

Large_kevinsaul-10

05 Jul 18:22

Kevin Saul (@BeL0WaB0Ve)

I really wish @danheimiller was twitching his online wsop grind. I mean seriously...how great would that be? #GiveUsLennnnnny

Jump to
SpinnerPage 1 of 10Next
 

Please email support@cardplayer.com if you would like to be added to Twitter list.