In this Card Player weekly feature we look to provide our readers with a guide to some of the biggest poker events taking place in their area for the upcoming week. Check out all the tournament action set to go down in your own backyard from February 11th through the 17th. Head to our tournament database for more information.
- The 2013 WSOP Circuit Caesars Palace (Feb 07, ‘13 – Feb 18, ’13) The World Series of Poker Circuit returns once again to Caesars Palace Las Vegas for a tournament series with 12 WSOPC gold ring events. The highlights this week include a $1,125 no-limit hold’em event that starts in Feb. 11th and of course the $1,675 no-limit hold’em main event that gets underway with the first of two starting days on Feb. 15th. The main event will continue until a champion is decided on Feb. 18th.
- The 2013 Venetian Deep Stack Extravaganza I (Jan 31, ‘13 – Feb 28, ’13) The Venetian Las Vegas’ popular Deep Stack Extravaganza tournament series continues this week with its 78-events schedule, which spans the entire month of February. This week’s highlights include a $300 “O.E.” tournament featuring Omaha eight-or-better and seven card stud eight-or-better that runs on Feb. 14th, and a $600 no-limit hold’em event on Feb. 15th.
- The 2013 WSOP Circuit Palm Beach Kennel Club (Feb 13, ‘13 – Feb 25, ’13) The WSOP Circuit pulls into town for a 12-gold-ring-event tournament series at the Palm Beach Kennel Club in West Palm Beach, Florida from Feb 13th through the 25th. The early highlight is a $580 no-limit hold’em re-entry event with an incredible $1,000,000 guaranteed prize pool that gets underway on Feb. 13th with the first of four starting days.
- The 2013 L.A. Poker Classic (Jan 15, ‘13 – Mar 03, ’13) The 68-event L.A. Poker Classic tournament series continues the Commerce Casino and Hotel in Los Angeles, California. This week will see a number of great events, including a $1,100 H.O.R.S.E. event that begins on Feb. 11th, a $1,100 no-limit hold’em event on Valentine’s Day, Feb 14th, a $1,100 deuce-to-seven lowball event that features both limit triple draw and no-limit single draw on Feb. 16th and a $1,600 half-high only, half low Chinese Poker tournament that starts on Feb. 17th.
- The 2013 Big Stax Poker Series (Feb 06, ‘13 – Feb 18, ’13) The Parx Casino in Bensalem, Pennsylvania is playing host to an eight-event series which continues this week, with the highlight being the five-day, $500,000 guaranteed prize pool $1,600 no-limit hold’em event that begins with the first of three starting days on Valentine’s day, Feb. 14th.
- The 2013 Philly Poker Open (Feb 16, ‘13 – Feb 24, ’13) Harrah’s Philadelphia is hosting a 14-event tournament series beginning late this week, kicking off with a $300 no-limit hold’em event starting on Feb. 16th.