Bankruptcy Documents for the Epic Poker League
Public Records on Massive Debt Left Behind from Company
On Thursday, Card Player reported on the massive debt left behind from the recent bankruptcy of the Epic Poker League’s parent company, Federated Sports and Gaming.
Here is a list of the documents related to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy:
1. Federated Sports and Gaming Bankruptcy Filing, which lists creditors and equity security holders. Filing shows more than 100 creditors are owed, in total, more than $5 million.
2. Motion for Emergency Use of Cash Collateral, which, on page 11, details Federated Sports and Gaming request for $458,092 in wages for March-May 2012 and total outflow of $685,312 while in Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Heartland Poker Tour projected inflow during same period listed as $675,000.
3. Objections by All In Productions to Emergency Use of Cash Collateral where Heartland Poker Tour objects to the Federated Sports and Gaming’s use of Heartland’s collateral to fund the business operation and Federated Sports and Gaming. Motion states “Federated SG has little cash, generates no receivables and intends to use Debtor’s cash and the receivables generated by the Debtor.”
4. Cash Collateral Authorization after first Federated Sports and Gaming Motion for Emergency Use of Cash Collateral was not granted. Revised Federated Sports and Gaming budget approved for March 2012 of $45,000 verses $259,460 request on initial motion.
5. Emergency Motion to Pay Wages, Salaries, and other Compensation, filed Mar. 6, 2012, after “the Debtor did not pay employees for the second half of February, 2012.” Federated Sports and Gaming did not pay Heartland Poker Tour employees.
Stay tuned to Card Player for more information as this story unfolds.
|1||Chino Rheem and Erick Lindgren Lead World Poker Tour $25,000 Championship Main Event Final Table|
|2||Live Cash Game Stream Kicks Off Card Player Poker Tour Bike Stop|
|3||Online Poker Scandal: Annie Duke Responds To Leaked Russ Hamilton Audio Recording|
|4||Dan Shak Finishes Second In Tiger Woods' Charity Poker Tournament In Las Vegas|
|5||Family Facing Eviction Discovers They Had $4.85 Million Lotto Ticket Sitting In A Cookie Jar|
|6||A Poker Life -- Brian Hastings|
|7||Carnivale Of Poker Returns To 2013 World Series of Poker|
|8||Jamie Gold's World Series of Poker Main Event Bracelet Up For Auction|
|9||High-Stakes Online Poker: Gus Hansen Wins $1.7 Million This Week|
|10||Doyle Brunson Bows Out Of World Series Of Poker|
|1||Online Poker Scandal: Annie Duke Responds To Leaked Russ Hamilton Audio Recording|
|2||Jamie Gold's World Series of Poker Main Event Bracelet Up For Auction|
|3||Doyle Brunson Bows Out Of World Series Of Poker|
|4||Gambling Lawsuit: Did Ivey Notice Defective Cards At London Casino En Route To Winning $12 Million?|
|5||Ultimate Bet Cheating: Russ Hamilton Admits In Audio Recording, 'I Did Take This Money'|
|6||High-Stakes Online Poker: Gus Hansen Approaching $10 Million Lifetime Losses On Full Tilt|
|7||Nevada To Add Gambler To 'Black Book' For First Time In Nearly Four Years|
|8||Phil Ivey Sues London Casino For Allegedly Stiffing Him On $12.1 Million|
|9||A Look At The Ultimate Poker Software: Nevada's First Real Money Online Poker Room|
|10||High-Stakes Online Poker: Gus Hansen Now Down $6 Million Since The Fall|